Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Big Bus Tours ParigiBig Bus Tours Parigi, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 23,10 €
2. Moulin RougeMoulin Rouge, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 96,70 €
3. Torre Eiffel: salta la codaTorre Eiffel: salta la coda , mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 62,40 €
4. Salta la fila: la Torre Eiffel di notte, mar, 12 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 54,20 €
5. Museo del Louvre: salta la codaMuseo del Louvre: salta la coda, mer, 13 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 23,70 €
6. Lido de ParisLido de Paris, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 89,30 €
7. Giro turistico, Crociera e Torre EiffelGiro turistico, Crociera e Torre Eiffel, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 72,60 €
8. Tour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la codaTour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la coda, mar, 12 nov 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 68,30 €
9. Crociera sightseeing hop-on hop-offCrociera sightseeing hop-on hop-off, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 17,90 €
10. Torre Eiffel: tour guidato alla vetta!Eiffel Tower, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 10 nov 2020
da 61,50 €
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Go underground and take a tour through the scary mass graveyard of six million former Parisians. Visit the Catacombs of Paris and skip the line to this scary experience.
- Skip the line access to the Catacombs
- See the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed back in 1788
- Learn about the history of Paris with an audio guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Have you ever wondered, what it would be like to visit real catacombs? If you have, then the opportunity for finding out strikes now. On this tour you take every step in your own pace, as your explore the morbid yet fascinating corridors and real human remains from former Parisians.
How did the Catacombs become what it is today? It all started in Paris in the late 1700s when a serious problem was evolving: Paris' inner city graveyards were overflowing, causing epidemics and annoying the Parisians. They didn't like stepping over corpses on their way through the streets. Understandable, right?
When the overfilled graveyards caused basement wall collapses, it was clear, that something had to be done. Workers carried the human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today over six million bodies rest there, and that amount is actually almost three times the population of Paris today! And now is your chance to visit the Catacombs and see everything with your own eyes.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- For this tour we only sell tickets to adults.
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. Also note that there are no cloakroom facilities available onsite.
- This tour not suitable if you have heart or respiratory issues or a nervous disposition.
- There are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
Skip the line-ticket to the Catacombs.
Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Orari di partenza
Please check calender for available date and time.
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!