Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Torre Eiffel: salta la codaTorre Eiffel: salta la coda , mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 62,40 €
2. Salta la fila: la Torre Eiffel di notte, mar, 12 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 54,20 €
3. Tour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la codaTour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la coda, mar, 12 nov 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 68,30 €
4. Crociera sightseeing hop-on hop-offCrociera sightseeing hop-on hop-off, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 17,90 €
5. Torre Eiffel: tour guidato alla vetta!Eiffel Tower, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 10 nov 2020
da 61,50 €
6. Tour Eiffel: salta la coda e crocieraTour Eiffel: salta la coda e crociera , mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 45,70 €
7. Bus Hop-on Hop-off ParigiBus Hop-on Hop-off Parigi, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 33,60 €
8. Arco di Trionfo: salta la codaArco di Trionfo: salta la coda, mar, 12 nov 2019 - ven, 8 mag 2020
da 14,70 €
9. Torre Eiffel e tour in bus a ParigiTorre Eiffel e tour in bus a Parigi, mar, 12 nov 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 85,10 €
10. Disneyland® in autobusDisneyland® in autobus, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 115,30 €
Eiffel Tower Climbing
If experiencing the most beautiful view over Paris sounds intriguing, then this is the tour for you. You visit both first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower with a local guide and get to look over the city. Here you learn everything about this tall monument in Paris!
- Visit both first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Learn everything from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you climb to both the first and second floor of the tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide shares the fascinating background story of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you'll be able to see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. While you watch over the city your guide tells you everything you need to know in an insightful and entertaining way. Take a moment to let the view sink in, as you breath in. Make sure to capture the view - either with a picture or in your memory.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that security checks sometimes can increase the tour duration.
Categorie di biglietti
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Ticket da stampare
Durata: 1 ore 30 minuti
- A guided tour in a small group of 20 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets so you can hear every word.
Orari di partenza
Please check calendar for date and time.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!