Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo del Louvre: salta la codaMuseo del Louvre: salta la coda, mer, 11 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 23,30 €
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineCentro Pompidou: salta la coda, lun, 9 dic 2019 - lun, 8 giu 2020
da 16,20 €
3. Museo del Louvre: salta la coda e audioguidaMuseo del Louvre: salta la coda e audioguida, mer, 11 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 38,40 €
4. Versailles: tour guidato e salta la codaVersailles: tour guidato e salta la coda, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 57,10 €
5. Tour guidato del LouvreTour guidato del Louvre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 56,50 €
6. Versailles: tour guidato di mattina da ParigiVersailles: tour guidato di mattina da Parigi, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 83,70 €
7. Il Miglior Tour di ParigiIl Miglior Tour di Parigi, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 230,20 €
8. Versailles: tour di un giorno con TrianonVersailles: tour di un giorno con Trianon, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 145,30 €
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineMusée d'Orsay, mar, 10 dic 2019 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 19,00 €
10. Musée de l'OrangerieMusée de l’Orangerie, lun, 9 dic 2019 - lun, 27 gen 2020
da 11,90 €
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlight tour - 3 hours
Go on an adventure through the history of art and visit the Louvre museum in Paris! Founded in 1793 this is the perfect place to admire famous art pieces as well as sculptures and the beautiful architecture!
- Skip the line to Louvre
- Appreciate the stunning paintings and sculptures
- Learn everything from your expert guide
- Feel free to ask questions about the art pieces
- Listen to your guide via audio headsets
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Visiting the Louvre is an magnificent experience. You take a stroll down the history lane as you see the most famous masterpieces of art and culture. On this guided tour you have plenty of time to just observe the beautiful art and sculptures, while your guide tells you every historic detail, you absolutely have to know.
Along the tour you get the chance to gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. You also see one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Take a good look at Delacroix's famous painting depicting the French struggle for freedom, Liberty Leading the People, while you learn about the history behind it. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall – and you discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
You end your tour in the Napoleon Apartments, where the interior will transport you back to the 1800's.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You meet your guide at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, before you all walk to Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- You have to go through security check before entering Louvre. At the security check there can be a queue, which you cannot skip.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks with you, as you may be denied access.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Ticket da stampare
Salta la Coda
Durata: 3 ore
- A guided tour in a small group of 25 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets.
Please note that due to renovation work carried on inside the Louvre until mid-October 2019, we might not be able to cover some artworks such as the Mona Lisa. Although this is not under our control, your guide will do his best to provide a qualitative service in line with the advertised tour length.
Orari di partenza
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!