Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Big Bus Tours ParigiBig Bus Tours Parigi, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 23,10 €
2. Torre Eiffel: salta la codaTorre Eiffel: salta la coda , mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 62,40 €
3. Salta la fila: la Torre Eiffel di notte, mar, 12 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 54,20 €
4. Museo del Louvre: salta la codaMuseo del Louvre: salta la coda, mer, 13 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 23,70 €
5. Giro turistico, Crociera e Torre EiffelGiro turistico, Crociera e Torre Eiffel, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 72,60 €
6. Tour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la codaTour Eiffel: ultimo piano con salta la coda, mar, 12 nov 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 68,30 €
7. Crociera sightseeing hop-on hop-offCrociera sightseeing hop-on hop-off, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 17,90 €
8. Torre Eiffel: tour guidato alla vetta!Eiffel Tower, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 10 nov 2020
da 61,50 €
9. Crociera turistica Parigi: Bateaux ParisiensCrociera turistica Parigi: Bateaux Parisiens, mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 15,80 €
10. Tour Eiffel: salta la coda e crocieraTour Eiffel: salta la coda e crociera , mar, 12 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 45,70 €
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
- Experience the Musée d’Orsay in Paris
- Learn about Impressionism with an audioguide (French, English, Spanish & German)
- Get a useful map including tour itineraries and visiting advice
Visit the Orsay Museum
The museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1915, including paintings, sculptures, furniture and photography. It houses the largest collection of impressionists and post-impressionists masterpieces in the world, including Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more artists as Cézanne, Van Gogh or Gauguin.
Get the most of this visit with our handy route map that will suggest a possible itinerary to help you organize your tour. The audio guide offers recorded commentaries in 4 different languages, packed with information and anecdotes to help you get a better experience to understand the history and significance of some of the greatest works.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from our office located at Rivoli Agency 214 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris (from April to October) or Pyramides Agency 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris (from November to March), near the Louvre Museum. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children from age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- A deposit of 32 € is required for the audioguide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Salta la Coda
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!